Thursday, August 21, 2008

YEH HAI YOUNGISTAAN MERI JAAN!

Make no mistake.Abhinav Bindra, the 25-year boy have lived these four years just to experience this auspicious moment of 12th August in Beijing Olympics,2008.It was for his determination, passion and hard work that he made up to the finals of 10m air rifle and also got the gold medal.He had made all the Indians proud of him.Yesterday,Shushil Kumar also won the bronze medal in wrestling and Vijendra Singh is also confirmed of winning a medal in boxing.All these poeple are inspirations for the youth of India.They deserve to de the role models of today's youth.We had auditions for debate competetion in our school a few days ago. The topic was-"Abhinav Bindra has made India proud by winning the gold medal, but India has no right to share the credit as it was only his own personal achievement."I felt the topic was a bit difficult because most of the participants would obviously speak against it.Even I felt that as he represented India, a part of the credit surely goes to India.But I had to speak for the topic.This was the first time I was to speak on something which even I was not in favour of.There was only 3 or 4 point which I could gather.However, I spoke whatever I could have and it was not that bad as I thought it to be.I shall always remember this day---not becouse of the debate but for something else.This was the first day I got drenched in the rains willingly.The sun had just set when the sweet raindrops started showing themselves.I was returning from my Maths tuition on my Ladybird when I got a bit wet.By the time I reached my home, it started to rain quite heavily.I did not know what urged me not to stop at my home and go on with another trip on the bicycle.Trust me it's BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING to experience rain during a ride on the bicycle!It just feels like playing childhood games-there is no limit, no one to restrict you!When my mother came to know about this, she scolded me a bit but she understood me I guess, because she always does.Yes, she is my best friend afterall!

No comments: